This article will guide you through the initial setup of a KronoMeet Space and the configuration of a Kramer Touch Panel.
To get started with KronoMeet:
- In a web browser, navigate to KronoMeet Cloud Management at https://www.kronomeet.com/ and Login with your KronoMeet credentials.
- Begin by adding an Office. Navigate to Offices —> Offices and click Add Office.
- Add the Calendars you intend to use with the room scheduling panels. Navigate to Calendars.
- Define the spaces where you will use KronoMeet. Navigate to Locations & Spaces
a. Create a Group. Groups will be used to apply settings templates and wallpaper to the scheduling panels.
b. Add a Space. Navigate to Locations. Select the Office that was created in Step 2 and start by first adding a Campus, followed by a Building, a Floor and finally a Space.
- Associate the Calendar with the Space. Once you’ve created a space you can associate one of the calendars you added by clicking the Associate Calendar link next to the space.
- Configure the KronoMeet app on the KT-107 or KT-1010SC touch panel and link it to the Space you just configured.
The KronoMeet app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store: Kramer KronoMeet
- Launch the KronoMeet app.
- Login with your KronoMeet credentials.
- Select the Space where the KronoMeet scheduling panel will be located from the dropdown lists.
Thanks for your feedback.