Filters can be applied to the ‘User Map’ to show different map styles, themes (dark or light view) and past and future routes (It is recommended when viewing historical data of more than 30 days to turn Routes OFF for speed to load).
To modify the map theme, click on the area next to the Activity card.
Filters can be applied to view Activity statuses and timeframes. To apply the filters simply click the ‘back’ arrow.
The Activity will be displayed on the Activity card.
The status of a User is indicated in colour within the ‘User Activity Map’. This gives a quick snapshot of the organisations workforce.
- Grey or ‘PENDING’ – Activity is about to commence.
- Blue or ‘ACTIVE’ – Activity has commenced.
- Green or ‘COMPLETED’ – Activity has been completed and the User has safely Checked-In.
- Yellow or ‘CHECK-IN DUE’ – the User is due to Check-In, however has not reached the designated time for Escalation.
- Orange or ‘ESCALATED’ – a User has not Checked-In and an Escalation Alert has been sent.
- Red or ‘INCIDENT OCCURRED’ – a User has been involved in an Incident whilst on an Activity.