A User has the ability to:
- Create an Activity (manually or upload a travel itinerary),
- View their history,
- Edit their Activity details,
- Save an Activity as a favourite,
- Confirm their GPS coordinates at a Check-In,
- Report an Incident on an Activity, and
- Sync JESI to an online calendar they use.
An Activity is based on a Start Location, date, time, and an End Location. It also includes the type of Activity being undertaken between the Start Location (of the Activity), and the scheduled Check-Ins (Example: Travelling by car/plane or Working From Home). At the time and date that has been entered as a Check-In (either part way through your Activity and/or the End Location of your Activity), JESI will automatically send an SMS and an email for the User to Check-In. Check-In can be done by replying to the SMS or by clicking through the link in the email. If a Check-In reminder has not been acknowledged, JESI will then automate an alert to a predetermined Escalation Contact in the Company.