The Users assigned permission level dictates if they have access to the ‘User Activity Report’. Click on ‘User Activity’ found in the left hand side menu.
The ‘User Activity Report’ shows the status of Users.
- Future Activities can be viewed by clicking on ‘Advanced Dates’ found in the top right hand corner.
The status of Users’ Activities are indicated in colour within the ‘User Activity Report’. This gives a quick snapshot of the organisations JESI Users.
- Grey or ‘PENDING’ – Activity is about to commence.
- Blue or ‘ACTIVE’ – Activity has commenced.
- Green or ‘COMPLETED’ – Activity has been completed and the User has safely Checked-In.
- Yellow or ‘DUE’ – the User is due to Check-In, however has not reached the designated time for Escalation.
- Orange or ‘ESCALATED’ – a User has not Checked-In and an Escalation Alert has been sent.
- Red or ‘INCIDENT’ – a User has been involved in an Incident whilst travelling.
If a specific Users’ Activity needs to be viewed, clicking on their name will open up all the details of the Activity.