Team Members with a Garmin device assigned to their journey can now receive Check-In notifications to the Garmin device. This allows redundancy in communication planning and gives Team Members flexibility.
- Team Members will receive Check-In notifications to their mobile and email as normal.
- The device will require a satellite signal to receive the message.
- The device will need to be assigned via the journey builder to receive the message.
- Team Members receive the Check-In notification on their Garmin device.
- To Check-In on the device Team Members need to navigate to the pre-set messages section and send the JESI Check-in Message.
Wait to hear the signal sound on the device to ensure the message has been sent.