If a new Team is required, click on ‘Teams’ found in the left-hand side menu.
Click on ‘NEW TEAM’
- When setting up a new Team you will need to assign members to the Team.
- You will also need to set up Escalation Contacts for the Team.
- An Escalation Contact must be added as a member of the Team before they are assigned as an Escalation Contact.
- When assigning Escalation Contacts to the Team the Escalation Contact must have a Monitor, Manager or Administrator permission level in JESI and they MUST have an active profile.
- Once the new Team has been created, it will appear within the TEAM list.
- For Reporting and Invoicing purposes, enter the division name in the division section
You can add up to a maximum of 11 Escalation Contact Levels or a maximum of 180 minutes.
You can add as many Escalation Contacts as you like to each level.
‘Escalation Contact’ is a team contact who will receive and action Escalation Notifications.
- If an Escalation Contact is not listed within the dropdown options, they may not have the correct permission level within JESI, – refer to the ‘Manage Users’ section of this manual.