To create a New Journey there are two ways in which checkpoints can be added to the New Journey. Manually or from map. Below are instructions for both options, please add the checkpoints either manually or from the map, not both.
Adding checkpoints manually:
1. Click on ‘New Activity’ then ‘Journey’
2. Check that your ‘Team’ is accurate – if the Team is not displayed the Team may not be Active – an error will appear when attempting to save the Activity if this is the case.
Enter the ‘Enter the ‘Start Location, date and time of departure. If you have any Garmin devices you can select your device here as well.’ to read Enter the ‘Start Location, date and time of departure. If you have any devices to associate to the journey, you can select your device here as well.
3. Enter any locations or stops that apply to your activity and the final destination, including the location, date and anticipated arrival time for added checkpoints.
4. Press SAVE.
- Devices cannot be assigned to multiple Users at once.
- Devices can be assigned at any time throughout the journey.
- Tracking must be enabled on the device.