To create a New Journey there are two ways in which checkpoints can be added to the New Journey. Manually or from map. Below are instructions for both options, please add the checkpoints either manually or from the map, not both.
Adding checkpoints manually:
1. Click on ‘New Activity’**
2. Select ‘Journey’.
3. Check that your ‘Team’ is accurate – if the Team is not displayed the Team may not be Active – an error will appear when attempting to save the Activity if this is the case.
4. Enter the ‘Start Location, date and time of departure’.
5. Enter any locations or stops that apply to your activity and the final destination, include the location, date and anticipated time of arrival for added checkpoints.
6. Press SAVE.
Adding checkpoints from the Map using Route Planner:
1. To select a route using a mobile device move the slide bar down on the screen to show the map and routes available. If using a desk top, after entering a Start Location and End Location, the route options will appear on the map.
2. Click on the route that you will be taking. If the selected route is more than 200km, it will show a distance marker every 200km.
3. If using a mobile device, and there are Check-Ins along the way, add these manually into the slide bar, with the correct location, time and date. If using the map/route planner, zoom in on the selected route, press (hold down with finger tip) on the location and insert the Check-In. If using a desktop, use the mouse to select the Check-In. Press and hold with the left side clicker of the mouse.
4. Modify the time of arrival and date if necessary.
5. Click on ‘Save Activity’
**NOTE: The images above have been completed on a mobile device.