Custom Locations are helpful if you would like to create your own personal+ locations or where an Activity location has no street address or location data.
To create a Custom Location,
- Select ‘Custom Locations’ from the left-hand side menu
- Select ‘New Location’ in the top right
- On the map displayed you can zoom in and navigate to the location you wish to create / Alternatively if the Longitude & Latitude details are known they can be entered into the boxes below and the location will be displayed on the map – please ensure the latitude and longitude are entered in decimal degrees.
- Click onto the map to drop a pin and mark your location. If you don’t click on the exact location you desire, you can just click again on the map to move the pin.
- Once the desired location is selected, you must then name the location in the box below the map, then click SAVE.
- Your new Custom Location will now be displayed in the Custom Location list.
Note, when trying to create an Activity using a Custom Location, you can just type the name of the Custom Location into the address search box and the location will be displayed at the top of the list