The JESI Wellbeing Check supports JESI clients to assess the physical, emotional and social wellbeing of employees. Depending on answers submitted the Wellbeing Check will be auto approved or will go into review.
The Wellbeing Check is independent to JESI Activity creation.
1. Click on “Wellbeing Check” located in the left hand navigation area.
2. Enter location and date you are travelling, press Next.
3. Select “Start Wellbeing Check”.
4. Type in the persons name who may be required to review the answers submitted. A Reviewer must have the appropriate permission level in JESI to be able to review i.e. Manager permission level providing they are in the same JESI team or an Administrator permission level, does not need to be in the same JESI team.
5. Answer the following series of questions.
Depending on answers submitted, the Wellbeing Check will be automatically approved, not requiring review. This will be identified as per the below image.
If the Wellbeing Check requires a review, your Wellbeing Check Reviewer will receive notification via SMS and email. This will be identified as per the below image.
If the Wellbeing Check has gone to Review, the Wellbeing Check Reviewer receives notification via SMS and email with a link to the Wellbeing answers submitted. When the Wellbeing Check has been reviewed a notification is sent back to the person who completed via SMS and email with a link to view any comments the Reviewer has added.
Be sure to follow organisational processes and procedures before travelling.