Through the Navigation menu at the top of the page, it is easy to view system information by categories.
- Home: Click this tab to return to home page from any page.
- Database: By clicking this tab, user can view all existing databases, with data source, date and descriptions. The detail will be discussed in the coming chapter 4.
- Project: All existing projects will be displayed. User can create/edit/create a project for further analysis.
- Job status: It displays currently running programs with general information such as username, sample name, and progress percentage.
- Edit Profile: click this tab to change information for the current user.
- Manual: click to access IP2 manual page.
- Download: Download page. e.g. IP2Daemon client software.
- Logout: click this tab to logout the system. The browser will be directed to log in page.
Figure 3.2.1 Introducing the navigation bar
Thanks for your feedback.