InventoryLab offers two types of workflows; Live and Private.
There are pros and cons to the each workflow and it’s important you understand them all.
- You can edit quantity of MSKUs easily. If you find more of the same product as you are listing, you can edit without having to delete and re-add the MSKU to the batch
- The private workflow allows you to determine which shipments you want to create. This means you can choose to not send a shipment that only has a few items.
- You can choose to only send your feeds without creating shipments which is important for anyone using Scan & Ship or prep/label services
- Warehouse destinations can change when you complete your batch. This means you cannot sort your items into boxes as you list.
The private listing workflow is for you if:
• You prefer the flexibility of changing quantity, etc.
• You sort your products at the end of your batch
• You understand the benefits that the private workflow offers in terms of saving on shipping
• You have multiple label prep types (commingled or amazon labels)
- The warehouse destinations assigned to you will not change, everything will update live as you go along
- Everything is managed from the List & Prep screen. The Send Products/FBA Shipping steps are eliminated.
- You can not edit quantity like you can in the Private workflow. If you need to edit quantity, you MUST delete the item from the working shipment and the batch, then re-add the MSKU with your adjusted quantity.
- There is a chance that you will spend more in shipping, as the Private workflow often condensed shipments into fewer splits (especially with oversize products).
The live listing workflow is for you if:
- You prefer to sort/box as you list each MSKU
- You have a multi-person operation where one person lists, while another sorts
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.