InventoryLab offers two types of workflows; Live and Private.
There are pros and cons to the each workflow and it’s important you understand them all.
- You can edit quantity of MSKUs easily. If you find more of the same product as you are listing, you can edit without having to delete and re-add the MSKU to the batch
- The private workflow allows you to determine which shipments you want to create. This means you can choose to not send a shipment that only has a few items.
- You can choose to only send your feeds without creating shipments which is important for anyone using Scan & Ship or prep/label services
- Warehouse destinations can change when you complete your batch. This means you cannot sort your items into boxes as you list.
The private listing workflow is for you if:
• You prefer the flexibility of changing quantity, etc.
• You sort your products at the end of your batch
• You understand the benefits that the private workflow offers in terms of saving on shipping
• You have multiple label prep types (commingled or amazon labels)
- The warehouse destinations assigned to you will not change, everything will update live as you go along
- You can edit MSKU quantities – additions will be assigned to a shipment, subtractions will be removed from a shipment.
- You can choose to have box contents auto assign.
- There is a chance that you will spend more in shipping, as the Private workflow often condensed shipments into fewer splits (especially with oversize products).
The live listing workflow is for you if:
- You prefer to sort/box as you list each MSKU
- You have a multi-person operation where one person lists, while another sorts
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.