The Inventory Valuation Report (located under Reports>InventoryValuation) is a snapshot report that is taken once every 24 hours on your account to capture what your inventory showed for that date.
To view the full data in this report for a specific date, you will want to change the Status to “All”, choose your desired date, and click “View”
This report will show you:
- The title of your item provided by Amazon
- The MSKU you have chosen for that item
- The status (Active/Inactive) of the item
- Active – You have a quantity currently On Hand in an Amazon fulfillment center
- Inactive – You currently have 0 quantity of the item On Hand in an Amazon fulfillment center
- You could still have an Inbound Quantity of an Inactive item that has not yet been fully checked in to an Amazon fulfillment center that will be accounted for under an item with an Inactive status.
- The fulfillment channel (Amazon or Merchant)
- The quantity Amazon is reporting to us that is Inbound to their fulfillment centers
- The quantity Amazon is reporting to us that you currently have On Hand in their fulfillment centers
- The Average Cost Per Unit (or Buy Cost) of the item based on data you previously entered in the Inventory>FBA/Merchant tabs
- The Total Value of your costs for each item
- Total Value = (Inbound Qty + On Hand) * Avg. CPU
At the bottom of the report, you will also see the Total Value amounts added up and separated by
- Merchant Fulfilled Inventory
- Amazon Fulfilled Inventory
- Inventory that is Inbound to Amazon
- The full total of Merchant Fulfilled + Amazon Fulfilled + Inbound
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.