If you have a DNS error and are running on Windows follow these steps: Windows DNS error correction
If you have DNS error and are running on Mac follow these steps:
1. Click on the network icon on the upper right
2. Choose “Open Network Preferences”
3. Click on the network you are using and then “Advanced”
4. Choose the DNS tab, type in DNS servers: 18.104.22.168 (which is Microsoft Public DNS)
5. Try logging into app.inventorylab.com/login
6. If that does not work, try inventorylab.com/login
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.