Endorsement cycles often involve multiple individuals before changes can be implemented. This is often the case as business activities that are subject to change may affect multiple different roles and resources, requiring their consent prior to change. These endorsement cycles can vary dependent on the organization, and the importance of the request being made.
Web Modelers can set an endorsement cycle for all EPC objects. The Endorsement button is available on the toolbar under the object’s Details tab.
Follow the instructions to set an Endorsement Cycle
- Navigate to the details section of the object. In this example, an Organization Unit
- Navigate to the box
- A drop-down menu will be generated. Choose the “Endorsement “ box
- You will be redirected to the Assign Object Endorsement Cycles window
- Navigate to “Select Endorsers” and select a filter
- Type the name of the Role you want to assign as the endorser. From the search suggestions, click to select the Role you want to assign
- Expand the Suggested Endorsers section to view suggested endorsers from a similar object
- Select “Apply Cycle” to the desired suggestion and the endorsers will appear in a table
- Save the Endorsement Cycle
Once the object has been successfully been approved by endorsers in the cycle, the Web Modeler will be able to publish the object.
To learn more about Endorsement Cycles, click here
Modify Endorsement Configuration
Users can now modify the configuration of the approval cycle while an approval cycle is in progress. The changes done will apply to the ongoing approval cycle. Users can
- Delete an Endorser
- Add a new Endorser
Haben Sie noch weitere Fragen?
Visit the Support Portal