A Color is given by the System Admin to each Risk Priority to distinguish each priority from each other. This enable users to get a better view of each priority
To Edit the Color of the Risk Priority, please follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Risk Priority Settings section
- Select the Priority you want to edit. For this example, the “Low Importance” priority is selected
- This will create a pop-up window allowing System Admins to fill in the appropriate information concerning the Priority.
- To edit the Color of the Risk Priority, select the icon
- This will generate a drop-down menu featuring a color select window
- System Admin can select between the color bar a), shade b) and from c) preset colors by clicking on their desired selection
- Select to color you desire. It will enter a new alphanumeric code in the text box.
- Select the button to confirm changes
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal