A Name is given by the System Admin to each Risk Priority to label them.
To Edit the Risk Priority Name, please follow the next steps
- Navigate to the System Admin Section
- Select the Risk tab under the System Admin section
- Navigate to the Risk Priority Settings section
- Select the Priority you want to edit. For this example, the “Too Low” priority is selected
- This will create a pop-up window allowing System Admins to fill in the appropriate information concerning the Priority.
- To edit the Name of the Risk Priority, select the Priority text box
- For this example, type “Low Importance”
- Select the button to confirm changes
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal