In EPC, all objects that can be edited in the Details Frame have a Version tab. The Version tab displays the version history of the selected item. It includes:
- version number
- the last user to modify the item
- any comments entered when the item was checked in
The version tab also displays the Review cycle Frequency and next review date.
The Version tab contains the following buttons:
- View: Allows the user to view a specific version of the object.
- Event Log
- Approval History: Allows the user to view the approval history of the object (that has a Status of ‘Approved’, ‘Rejected’ or ‘Under review’).
- Compare Versions: Allows the user to view changes between two versions of an object.
- Audit Trail: Display all past changes of the object.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal