Users can define a loose hierarchy of roles by assigning certain roles as ‘child roles’ to other roles.
1. Select the appropriate organization unit set from the Explorer drop-down.
2. Select the organization unit from the Explorer Frame.
3. Select the appropriate role from the Roles Diagram Frame.
4. Make sure that the role is checked out.
5. In the Advanced Tab, click Assign next to the Child Roles field.
6. In the pop-up window, select the roles to be assigned and click OK.
7. Check the role back in.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal