- One single process is selected.
- The selected and the source processes must be checked-in (see note below).
- The children of the processes must be checked in.
- If a process currently holds a reference in its hierarchy, that process cannot be referenced in another process.
- Users will not be able to move a process tree that has at least one reference under a process or ancestor that is a definition.
- User must have Write or higher permission on the source, destination parent and the process.
To move a process:
- Select the process from the Explorer Frame. Right-click for the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up, select the appropriate process. This is where the source process will be moved to.
- The source will move into the selected process, as seen below.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.