- Select the process set from the Explorer drop-down.
- Select the process from the Explorer Frame.
- Make sure that the process is checked out.
- If you want the object to link to a different entrance, move your cursor over the black square on the arrow head. Click and drag to see the different entrances available. The same process may be applied if you change exits.
- To modify the shape of the arrow, click anywhere along the arrow. Drag it into the appropriate shape. When you release the mouse, green circles will represent the areas that were modified.
- Check the process back in.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.