- From the Explorer drop-down, select the Document Set which contains the desired Document Folder.
- From the Explorer Frame, select the Document Folder.
- From the Diagram Frame, select the appropriate document.
- Make sure that the document is checked out .
- Make any desired changes to the document through the Details Frame.
- When all changes have been made, check the Document back in.
- If the document type is set to E-form, the user will be required to add an entity. Click the “+” sign and select the appropriate entity from the pop-up window.
- If the document has a .docx extension, headers & footers options are available.
- Keep current: The current template of the document is kept.
- Keep current + template:The current template is kept and to it added a custom template.
- Override current + template: The current template is replaced with a custom template.
3. If the document is of type URL, the URL may be edited by clicking the Edit button.
For Modelers with version ≥ 9.7 with a multilingual license, the URL field of each language (prioritized in the language settings of the admin panel) can be edited:
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal