There are multiple options when modifying the process book content. These options will not affect the images of the processes. They relate only to information contained within the process book tables.
- Select the template that best suits your needs:
- Basic template: provides the least amount of information. Your process book will include general information about your processes and their contents, but will not include the Risks table or the Control table. A breakdown of each flow object’s details will also not be included.
- Basic with Associations template: includes the general information about your processes and their contents, as well as the Risk table and the Control table. A breakdown of each flow object’s details will not be included.
- Comprehensive template: includes all details regarding your process. All tables will be included for every process object, including the flow objects.
2. Select the Header/ Footer Template. If no template is selected, the Default Template will be applied.
3. Depending on your modeling methodology, you may want to include Gateways in your process book tables. If you have modeled your gateways so that they have performers, inputs or outputs, or associated objects, you may want to include them in your process book. Select the option to ‘Show gateways’.
4. By default, events with no type set are not included in the process book tables. Often events with no type contain no other data and serve only to indicate the end or beginning of a process. If you wish to view these events in your process book tables as well, select the option to ‘Show ‘‘None’‘ type events’.
5. By default, any object field with no data will not be displayed in the Process Book. However, if you wish to view all possible data fields, select the option to ‘Show empty fields’.
6. Select the desired level of expansion to be included in your process book.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal