Objects are linked with Flow Shapes within the EPC. To link shapes, please see the steps below.
- Select the process set from the Explorer drop-down.
- Select the process from the Explorer Frame.
- Ensure that the process is checked out .
- In the Diagram Frame, click anywhere within the first process. Drag the mouse to the second process.
- Release the mouse. The link will automatically snap to the nearest exit and entrance of the process shapes.
If you want the link to enter a different entrance on the process shape, move your cursor over the black tab on the arrow head. Click and drag to see the different entry nodes available.
The same method can be applied to change the node from which the link exits.
Flow Shape Types (BPMN 2.0)
Users can select the type by selecting the Flow Type drop-down menu.
The corresponding Flow Shape Types are as follows:
| Sequence Flow
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal