Follow the steps below to import data for your current EPC environment. The import wizard will create a data file from the format .vsdx
1. Launch the EPC Modeler.
2. From the EPC Toolbar, select Tools > Import > Visio…
3. The Import File window will open. Select the ellipsis to select the file that is to be imported.
4. Use the icon to select the file you wish to upload
5. Click “Next”.
6. In the 2. Process Manager Section, the Modeler Import Wizard will ask users to select an object destination. Click the ellipsis and select the appropriate destination.
7. (Optional) Users can publish files immediately by selecting “Publish import upon completion”
8. Select Finish and the files will be uploaded.
Visio Sub-Process Importing
The EPC Modeler has the ability to upload and classify Processes and Sub-Processes when Importing Processes from Visio.
The EPC Modeler will automatically classify Sub-Processes if labelled correctly. Take the following scenario. If the names of the Sub-Process (e.g. Sub-Process A, Sub-Process B) match the page names, then the EPC Modeler will import and classify the pages.
The subsequent outcome when uploaded to the Modeler will be:
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal