Follow the steps below to export data from your current EPC environment. The export wizard will create a data file with the format .csv
1.From the EPC Toolbar, select Tools >; Export > CSV [Visio BPMN Modeler]…
2. Select the appropriate destination and name of the export file. Click Next.
3. If you want to include documents in the export file, click the check box and select the documents to be included. If users do not wish to include documents, then leave the check box blank. Click Next when finished.
4. Repeat step 3 for each module
5. Select the Dependencies check box if you wish to include additional objects linked to your selected items. This could include any assigned owners, documents, risks.
6. Click Finish once the summary has been reviewed. The Export will begin. Users will receive a confirmation when the export is complete.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal