Processes can be exported under various format for various ERP tools:
- BPMN 2.0
- EPC Workflow
- XPDL 2.2
Follow the steps below to export specific processes from your current EPC environment. The export wizard will create a data file in the format .bpmn
- Launch the EPC Modeler
- Navigate to the specific process you wish to export
- Right-click on the process you wish to export and select “Export process…”
- This will generate the following pop-up window
- Users can select the export processes in 3 different formats. For .bpmn format, select “BPMN 2.0”.
6. Use the icon to select the location of the export file
7. Click “Ok” and the file will be exported.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal