There are 2 methods of expanding or collapsing frames.
This method works with all frames.
- Double-click the heading of the frame that is to be expanded. The frame will expand to take up the entire EPC window.
- To return the frame to its default size, double-click the heading again.
- In the Explorer Frame heading, click the Minimize button.
- The frame collapse into an icon to the left of the adjoining EPC window.
- To view the Explorer Frame once again, roll over the newly created icon. Click the icon maintain the view.
- Click Restore in the heading to return the Explorer Frame to its previous position.
- To collapse/expand tabs in the Details Frame, apply the same steps. The tabs will collapse into an icon at the bottom of the EPC window.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.