To dissociate a process, the following conditions apply:
- One single process is selected.
- The process must be a process reference.
- The children of the processes must be checked in.
- The process reference must be a top-level reference.
- User must have Write or higher permission on the process.
To dissociate a process reference:
- Select the process from the Explorer Frame. Right-click the process menu for the drop-down menu.
- A pop-up box will ask the user if they want to dissociate the process reference. Click Yes.
The process reference will be dissociated from the process definition. Users may now make changes to the definition without affecting the process reference.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal