- Select the process set from the Explorer drop-down.
- Select the process that is to contain the process shortcut from the Explorer Frame.
- Ensure that the process is checked out .
- Select the process shortcut shape from the BPMN Toolbar and drag it onto the Diagram Frame.
- The Create a Reference window will be displayed. Select the appropriate process.
Only one process can be selected at a time.
- Process sets cannot be used as process shortcuts.
- The selected process must have been checked-in at least once.
- A process shortcut cannot be the child of its own definition process.
In the Create a Reference window, select Create a Shortcut. Click OK.
6. The shortcut is added to the process map. Shortcuts are identifiable by the arrow in the bottom left corner of the shape.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal