- Select the process set from the Explorer drop-down.
- Select the process that is to contain the process reference from the Explorer Frame.
- Ensure that the process is checked out .
- Select the process reference shape from the BPMN Toolbar and drag it onto the Diagram Frame.
- The Create a Reference window will be displayed. Select the process and click OK. Only one process can be selected at a time.
- Process sets cannot be used as process references.
- The selected process must have been published at least once.
- A process reference cannot be the child of its own definition process.
The reference is added to the process map. The references are identifiable by the arrow in the bottom left corner of the shape.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal