The audit issue details are separated into the following columns:
- Control: The control associated with the audit issue.
- Audit: The name and identifier of the scheduled audit. Format: Name[Identifier]
- Issue ID: The identifier of the audit issue.
- Issue Name: The name of the audit issue.
- Description: The description of the audit issue.
- Type: The type of the audit issue. The issue types are System Failure, Wrong Instruction, and External Fault.
- Root Cause: The non-conformance factor that led to the creation of the audit issue.
- Priority: The priority of the audit issue. The priority levels are: Minor, Major, Critical, Blocker, Not Applicable, Significant, and Non-Significant.
- Raised On: The date on which the audit issue was raised. Format: YYYY-MM-DD
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.