The audit CAPA details are separated into the following columns:
- Control: The control associated with the audit CAPA.
- Audit: The name and identifier of the scheduled audit. Format: Name[Identifier]
- Issue: The name and identifier of the audit issue. Format: Name[Identifier]
- Action ID: The identifier of the audit action.
- Action Name: The name of the audit action.
- CA or PA: The type of the advised audit action. The action types are:
- Corrective Action
- Preventive Action
- Priority: The priority of the audit action. The priority levels are:
- Not Applicable
- Due Date: The date at which an action resulting from an audit issue is due. Format: YYYY-MM-DD
- Owner: The resource that implements the audit action. Format: Name[Identifier]
- Status: The status of the audit action. The statuses are:
- Not Started
- In Progress
- On Hold
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.