Once an object has been sent for review, approvers can approve or reject the object using three different methods.
- Right-click object. Select Approve/Reject Approval Cycle.
- Select object. Open Edit menu. Select Approve/Reject Approval Cycle.
- Select object. Select Approve/Reject Approval Cycle icon from the EPC Toolbar.
2. Change the status to Approved or Rejected. If a file was attached, it can be clicked to be consulted. Selecting Reject will discontinue the approval cycle. Click OK.
3. Approvers will receive notification of the change in status.
4. In order to publish an object immediately after its approval (without changing the version number), right-click the object. Select “Change Status”. The only status option will be “Published”. Click OK to publish the object.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal