If a rule has been added in the Business Rule field and there is a service associated to that rule; then the Associated Service field will automatically display that service.
If there is no associated service, one can be added manually.
1. Ensure that your process is checked out and select the desired flow object from the Diagram Frame.
2. In the Advanced tab, click the Plus sign next to the Associated Service field.
3. In the pop-up that appears, select the appropriate service and click OK.
4. To remove the service, click the Minus sign next to the Associated Service field.
5. Follow a similar procedure to assign an input and output of the service.
6. Check the process back in.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal