Follow these steps to deploy the Docker images
- Transfer the Docker package archive to the jump machine where you have installed the management tools
- Extract all the files from the supplied package to a folder with 7zip
- Command: 7za x release-188.8.131.52z
- Edit the file docker-compose.yml from the extracted folder and set from the backed up previous step the information:
- SQL Server address and port
- SQL User
- SQL password (open text)
- Time Zone (http://joda-time.sourceforge.net/timezones.html)
- BPC URL (ex. http://server:8080 – the address of the EPC Server running on windows)
- Upload all the extracted files including the edited file to Linux Server to user’s home folder using WinSCP
- 5) Open an SSH session to Linux server using putty (SSH client) and Install the images to Dockers repository
- Run the command in SSH client: #sh install.sh
- Start the Dockers
- Run the command in SSH client: #sh start.sh
Test the EPC 11 Web App access
- Open the Linux Server IP address (or Alias if created) in the browser on default port 80 (not required to be specified).
- Use the EPC Server user name and password to log into the EPC 11 Web Portal
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal
Thanks for your feedback.