The prepared SSL certificate and the private key in pem format should be ready for deployment by now.
The DNS alias should be created for Linux server and should be the same as the one that is used in the SSL Certificate
- Rename the pem file containing the certificate chain to cert.pem
- Rename the pem file containing the private key to key.pem
- Transfer the pem files to the Linux Server (that is running the EPC 10 Dockers)
- Move the pem files to /volumes/nginx
- Edit the file /volumes/nginx/server-name.conf
- replace interfacing.com with the Linux Server host DNS alias that is used in SSL certificate
- Stop the Dockers: #sh stop.sh
- Start the Dockers: #sh start.sh
Besoin d'aide supplémentaire avec ce sujet?
Visit the Support Portal