EPC offers a wealth of reporting possibilities. Its many modules offer rich data that can be interconnected, timestamped, acted on, and expanded through standard, object-specific and user defined attributes. Through the combination of EPC’s intricate databases and EPC’s powerful reporting capabilities, the possibilities are endless.
This manual provides:
- A list of featured EPC Reports. These useful reports help show the art of the possible in terms of report building and how the EPC system can be utilized for a wide array of business needs.
- References to user guides. These comprehensive documents have useful information of everything from navigating through interfaces to building advanced reports.
- A wiki on Configuring Report Outputs. This section demonstrates how to configure available reports so that end users can get the data they need when they need it.
- A wiki on Embedding Reports into the EPC application. This describes how reports can be embedded into EPC to centralize access to reports within a single roof.
- Useful artefacts such as data dictionaries and ERDs for creating your own SQL-based reports.