The Multi-Edit Properties tab feature allows modelers to select the properties that are applicable to one or more objects through a single interaction. This new option facilitates the work of modelers by reducing the time needed to make changes on the properties related to the selected objects. Now, the objects can be selected in LIST page and then the respective properties that are applicable to them in PROPERTIES tab. Users have the Multi-Edit PROPERTIES tab in all modules.
All the modules allow to select the type of object and the category:
- What type of process is this?
- Which categories are applicable?
Process and Organization allow to select other properties specific to the modules:
- What are the BPMN properties? There the user can select the Default map shape type and Process display preference
- How strict is this process? (Data harmonization of process)
- What are the Requirements to implement?
- What are the UAT to implement?
- What are the BPMN properties?
How it works
To use this feature, users simply select the objects to edit the categories by marking the check boxes
Then click on the three-dots on the top. When the drop down list appears select Edit
Click on the tab PROPERTIES and select the property to edit.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.