In the new EPC Capability module, users are provided with the DETAILS page. Here, users can see all the associations, properties and analysis of the object they have selected in the tree whether it is a capability set or a capability. This facilitates the overview of the capability characteristics.
Items included in the detail page if created
- Create new button
- Edit Button to Navigate to the Edit form
- Publish button (if the object is in draft mode and user has permission)
- In the dropdown selection next to Edit: approval, endorsement, security, move, copy and delete.
- Tools Button: audit trial and show changes.
- Open button menu: print, favorite. share and subscribe icon
- Details information in page:
- Capability name, Unique Identifier , Description field
- Associations if they have been defined with Processes, Document, Performance, Rules, Regulations & Policies, Risks, and Controls.
- Custom Attributes
- Versions details
- Impact details
How it works
From the List page , select and click on a capability, navigate to the Detail page, then in the top of details page, users have the button new to create a new capability. A Edit button to make changes in the general information, properties and analysis of the capability. Also, the button next to edit allows the users to endorse, approve, edit Security, Move Copy and Delete. Tools button allows to see the audit trial ( supported by capability module) and show changes made. Additionally, users can use the button to publish
if they have write permission and object is in draft mode.
The open button Menu in the top right corner, users can find print, share, favorite, subscribe and unsubscribe buttons.
If the capability is associated to other business objects, then users will be able to see all the information under the name of the object when expanding the respective section.
- In Processes, users can view the process associated to the capability and a link to preview the process
- Under users can see the description of the capability.
- In responsibilities section, where users can see the role group, the asset group, the org group and the resource group and the name of the RASCI and the responsibility of that RASCI
- In Documents, users can view the document associated to the capability, a preview icon, a download icon and a link to preview the document.
- In Rules Regulation & Policies, users can view the rule associated to the capability and a link to preview the object.
- In Risk and Controls, users can view the risks, Controls and risk analysis section information.
- In Strategy & Performance, users can view the objectives, KPI, KRI, KCI associated to capability. When user click on a object, then a preview menu will generate giving me additional information of the performance object
- In Associations, users can see asset, role, resource section, org unit section associate to the capability selected.
- In Custom Attribute, users can see its details in this section
- In Analysis, users can view the status of the capability, the maturity level, the business value, the technical health, the importance of strategy, the competitive positioning and the SWOT analysis
- In versioning section, users can view the current version, and the version history information.
- In impact section, users can view the impact table and all the relationship between this capability and its association
To expand the sections, users simply click on the arrow in the left side of the name of the section.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.