In EPC, an instance of assignment type represents a specific description between two business object (such as an association between a Process object and a Document object).
In order to better define these relationship between objects, EPC now provides analysts with the capability to declare for each relationship a type and its justification.
An Assignment type and Justification contains the following information:
- A name to describe the relationship (required).
- A simple text file to further describe in detail (optional).
How it works?
- For example, associate a document to a process.
- Select and assign a type for this association. (e.g, Directly Impact, Referenced In, etc.)
- Fill the Justification cell (optional)
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.