Objects book are created by a content editor to generate word & pdf documents such as an SOP document. These objects book at runtime replaces tags found in a template with actuals data from EPC Webapp. The result of these template can be used to provide a summary of activities necessary to complete task, define policies, procedure and standards you need in your operations. V12.1 provides the following new enhancements that an editor can include in a object book.
- A tag to include input & output material labels within book map images. This is useful for users to track transition decision paths within maps inside books.
- Historically, entire details of all flow-objects (including subprocesses) were provided at one level before providing the details of the subprocess content. Now this new tag allows the system will go inside the subprocess and provide the details of the tasks in the subprocess then go back up the level to complete.
- A tag to include only the major published versions of an EPC object within the audit trail section of your SOP (exclude minor versions)
- A tag to include both the major minor published versions of an EPC object within the audit trail section of your SOP
- A tag to incorporate any term or acronyms associated to an EPC object
- A custom tag to set a max width attribute within your book templates so that the images shrink to fit correctly based on where they are inserted in the document (e.g. Inside a cell in a table)
- A custom tag to set & retrieve the perfect height & width of a process map and to improve the overall appearance of a map in a generated document. In addition, we added an option to include input & output material labels within book map images. This is useful for users to track transition decision paths within maps inside books.
- A custom tag to retrieve a responsibility assignment matrix (RACI Matrix), which summarize the defining roles and responsibilities in a cross-funtional or departmental project
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.