This feature allows, the user to target specific control, that needs data to be able to submit the form.
Field validation is available for the following controls:
- Multi-Select dropdown;
- Single-Select Dropdown;
- DateTimePicker & Time picker;
- Multi-Line TextBox;
- Numeric Text Box;
- Password Box;
- Radio-button list
Adding a validation
- To be able to add a validation to a control, a form behavior needs to be created first.
- Then by clicking on the … of Control Behavior field, the field validation will open.
- To the control, 2 type of validation can be added:
- Has field Validator: Means this control needs to have any king of data in it.
- Has Range Validator: Means this control need a specific number of characters. For example, a phone number, cannot be less then 10 digits but no more then 15.