Displaying and inserting a date into a form is possible using the “DateTimePicker” control.
1. Create an attribute with the data type “Date”; “Date Time”; “Date Time 2”
2. In the designer, drag and drop the control “DateTimePicker”
3. Associate the attribute via data member
4. Personalize this control via the sections “Date Range”; “Display”; “Misc”
5. In the misc section, the control can be change to only display the date, both or just time.
The control can also be create with Quick Form
- Drag & drop the control
- Change the caption
- Save and answer yes to the question “Generate fields for the added controls?”