The check box control can be really useful when business rules are added. For example, if this checkbox is check then XYZ happen, if it’s this check Box, then ABC happens.
For more information about business rules Click here
1. Create the attributes with the “Bit” data type.
2. In form management, drag and drop the control name “Checkbox”
3. To associate the attributes to this control, go to data member, click on the […]
4. It will show only the attributes with “Bit” data type.
5. Ajust to the right control behavior
For more information about control behavior Click here
The control can also be create with Quick Form
- Drag & drop the control
- Change the caption
- Save and answer yes to the question “Generate fields for the added controls?”