By selecting the “Add / Edit” button in the “Schedule” box, the schedule trigger form is displayed.
1. Start time
In this field, the start time of the scheduler is set.
- Run Time: The start time of the scheduler when deploying scheduling events is independent of the process (if the occurrence is independent of the process).
- After Run Time: The event is triggered after the specified amount of time
- Start Time: A specific start time can be specified for the event.
2. End time
In this field, the timing is set to end.
- Null: By choosing this option, the expiration time of the scheduler will be undefined.
- End time: By choosing this option, the end time of scheduler will be set to whatever is defined in this field
3. Simple SchedulingIf you need a simple scheduler, use the simple option to determine the number and spacing of repetitions.
- Repeat Count: The number of times that the scheduler is run can be specified in this box. If you select “Forever,” the scheduler will be repeated forever.
- Repeat interval: The time interval between scheduling repetitions