neuroCORE Quick Scans are designed to be performed tableside, without the intent of saving the scans to the patient’s file. They are used to educate the patient and alert the examiner of recent changes.
- Quick Scans are available from the home page (Fig. 1).
- Quick Scans allow you to quickly set up the scan, utilizing your pre-created scanning protocols.
- All of the neuroCORE training and setup applies to the Quick Scan feature with a variation on how to launch Quick Scan and a slight difference in scan setup options since Quick Scans are not associated with a patient or saved to a patient file.
- To launch, Choose the Quick Scan button on the Home page and click on the neuroCORE icon.
- After a scan is completed, you have the opportunity to review the results and continue or delete the scan to start again.