Bluetooth devices such as cameras, keyboards, mice and speakers can be connected to the display for additional functionality.
- Enable the connection by selecting the Bluetooth option to open the sub-menu.
- Change the toggle switch on the right-hand side to switch on the connection. It will change to a green colour.
- A list of devices will appear
- Select the device to connect and pair with the display
- Once connected it will appear as a connected device in the list
- To unpair, the device, select it from the list and then either forget or disconnect.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.