Note: Adjustments are only possible when not in the Android Source mode. Android has default settings that are not adjustable.
- Open the “input” menu by swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen
- In the upper right corner of the window, press the icon with 3 dots and then select “Display” from the headings or swipe from right to left on the window to scroll to the “Display” page
- There are three pre-deﬁned settings for the display image which have default settings. These can be selected at the bottom by pressing “Standard”, “Bright” or “Soft”. It will adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Hue and Sharpness automatically.
- If a custom option is required press the “custom” and then scroll the icons in a circular motion to adjust the various settings.
- The colour gamut can also be set to one of the three options. Standard, Cold or Warm.
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.