More speciﬁc audio adjustments are available using the advanced settings and can be adjusted for all source inputs
- Open the “input” menu by swiping upwards from the bottom of the screen.
- In the upper right corner of the window, press the icon with 3 dots or swipe from right to left on the window to scroll to the next page
- There are three pre-deﬁned settings for the audio which have default settings. These can be selected at the bottom by pressing “Standard”, “Meeting” or “Class”. It will adjust the Bass, Treble and Balance automatically.
- If a custom option is required press the “custom” and then scroll the icons in a circular motion to adjust the various settings.
- A mute option is also available in this advanced screen
Need more help with this?
Thanks for your feedback.