Edit your email security codes on how you authenticate through ‘MyCSF’ either through, ‘Email’, ‘SMS’, ‘Voice’, ‘Google Authenticator’, or all four by pressing the ‘Default’ icon at the top right of the screen and selecting ‘Profile’.
- On the MyCSF Homepage, click on the top right corner of the page with the ‘Default’ icon.
- Next, press on ‘Profile’.
- Here is where you will be able to change your ‘Two Factor Authentication’.
- Click on the ‘Setup how you want to receive security codes’ link.
- Go ahead and follow the steps onward in choosing your authentication method.
Thanks for your feedback.